My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bloggers: Follow You Back Tuesday Blog Hops

Are you looking for interesting blogs to read? Are you trying to build your reader base? A Google Friend Connect Follow-You-Back blog hop is a fun way to do both! I found these three that run every Tuesday.

Familylicious Reviews

Tuesday Tag-Along



If you're new to blog hops, the host asks that you follow them and other blogs on the list. When you are a new follower to a blog, leave a comment letting them know that you found their blog through this hop and would love a follow back. For example, "I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag a Long, I hope you'll stop by and follow me back."

I love pouring myself a cup of coffee and then going from blog to blog, reading all the interesting writers out there! It gets too long to post the actual lists here, but if you click on any of the buttons above, it will take you the hosts site to see their lists and special requests.

Do you know of any other follow-me-back blog hops? Leave me a comment with a link, okay? I'm thinking about making a directory of them on a separate page.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Kelly! I've been following your site! Twitter and RSS...And have your button!

    Karissa
    http://www.withourbest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I am following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOLLOWING YOU BACK FROM PonyTails&Fishscales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me, I'm now following you, too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Follow, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following, I'm a long time follower already!

    frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the visit. I'm following you back! Don't forget to stop by next monday for my blog hop!
    Katy
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a directory on the blog hops here:
    http://simplystacie.net/category/features/weekly-memes/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, like your and I'm a follower.
    http://ureadmorebooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails