My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Find at Pier 1

I was shopping yesterday at Pier 1 and found these fun glasses! I think you could use these for so many things and they are reasonably priced at $4.99.

Here's the description from Pier 1, where they are described as margarita glasses:

but I think you could also go with:

*ice cream / dessert dish
*fruit cup
*shrimp cocktail

*vase for floating flower
*holder for floating candle
*candle holder for pillar candle
*potpourri holder
*air freshener bead container

I love these, can you tell?

Combined with glass tray ($10) and glass stones ($7), here's what I did with them!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that makes a gorgeous summer center piece. I love it, I think I need it ..... Yup I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and following. Im following back. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pier 1 is always a great adventure.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that! It's so pretty, and you're right the glasses could be used for a number of different things. Just stopped in, I'm following you (have been for a while) but just starting blogging myself and would love a follow back if you feel like it. :) Have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    http://born2bemom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails