My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moving Day is Coming Soon!


*hum* *hum*
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go......
*hum* *hum*

Kelly's Lucky You is going to be moving from Blogger to WordPress!

Hopefully that will mean the blog will:

* be easier to navigate with more tabs, category bars, and buttons.



* be prettier! Theresa at Splendid Sparrow has been patiently designing a new look - we're getting a makeover! I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

* have added features like "What We're Talking About" showing the latest reader comments.

* new weekly linky's like Twitter Tuesday and Win It Wednesday.

The current giveaways end on Sunday, July 11th. Just so we don't have to stress over temporarily unavailable posts or comments, I won't start any new giveaways until the transfer is complete, but don't worry because there are some exciting giveaways in the works!
*excited whisper*
Sephora, Sunglass Warehouse, Imaginabox,
$50 Visa Card, and Aller-Ease!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! I am now following you back, can't wait to see the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck with the move...can't wait to see your new "digs!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You are going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I can't wait. The anticipation is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new home! I've been wanting to switch but I'm too chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your new look so I've added myself to your list of followers. Stop by my blog for a little "Popcorn" anytime, maybe be a follower too.

    Lisa
    www.popcornserveddaily.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails