My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Other Deals - Michael's, Scrubbing Bubbles and Entertainment Books

Michael's is having their Sizzlin' Summer Sale this Sunday, July 18th, from 4pm to 8pm in my local area (I'm not sure if it's the same all over the country. To find the values and deals in your area, go to Michaels.com and click on Weekly Ad.

I love Scrubbing Bubbles and always use it to clean my bathroom. Here's $1 off any Scrubbing Bubbles product coupon and more Scrubbing Bubbles coupons. (thank you That Went Well!)

Entertainment.com offers the 2010 Entertainment Book for the discounted price of $5 with free shipping when you buy 2. I just ordered mine - $10 for 2 books, shipped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails